silver skies photography

Thursday

Photo Chicks - session 2


For our second 'Photo Chicks' session, we had several photographers and several models.  It was a cold day, but we had lots of fun nonetheless.  Here are some of my favourite shots!

My fabulous friend and musician, Melissa Albertson.  Check out her band's website: Even Keel

Ausome!  She was so cute and fun to shoot - yes, she was awesome too :)
A slightly daring stunt.  Anything for the shot...
James and his lovely girlfriend.
I had Melissa's husband help us out with this shot!  He'll appear on my blog sooner or later too.


Kevin was such a sport - he came along and helped carry all the photography gear.  I had to get some shots of him too.

She climbs trains...and trees!

1 comment:

jamiedelaine said...

Ahh! When was this!? I wanna come next time! Email me and lemme know!!