silver skies photography

Thursday

3ML Accounting & Office Support

This year, I decided to hire an accountant. My cousin-in-law, Amber, sent me an email saying that she, and two of her friends, were starting their own business. So, now, I have my own accounting team. They are 3ML (3 Moms with Laptops) Accounting and Office Support. They did such a great job on my income taxes, and for every referral, I get a $10.00 gift card for Starbucks. I've snagged myself $80.00 worth of gift cards so far! I had the pleasure of doing their photo shoot, as they needed some new photos for their business. Thanks guys, you rock my tax world - lol!

And hey, if you need your taxes done, they'll be serving MARGARITAS on the patio while they do your taxes on Saturday, April 25th, 2009. And hey, if you choose them to do your taxes, just tell them, you were referred by Eileen :)

Amber
Karen
Cristina



Ah yes, I am not the only one with the famous 'jump shot'
Wouldn't you want these sophisticated women doing YOUR taxes?!  Haha - we had a lot of fun on this shoot and I thought I would post one of them acting crazy!

No comments: