silver skies photography

Saturday

A day in the rain...

Two weeks ago, I got my tonsils out. And yes, there is quite the recovery when you have surgery in your mid 30's. I have been off work for 2 weeks and have only just begun to make my way out of the house. My sister and nieces came over for a visit today and we went for a walk around the block. Sadly, I did not have enough energy to bring my camera of choice, so I grabbed my PAS (point and shoot) and took a few snaps on our walk. A few more days of recovery and I should be back into the reality of my everyday hectic, but wonderful life!

My beautiful niece, Makenna

Makenna making a big splash


Putting leaves down the drain

My adorable niece, Mia - grumpy like the weather

Ahhhh, a little sunshine to brighten my day :)

No comments: