silver skies photography

Wednesday

Tom & Danielle

This was an amazing fall wedding. I love fall. If for nothing else, all the different colours of the changing leaves. I did this wedding with Anita, and we had so much fun together. The wedding party was a blast to hang out with.

These bouquets were so beautiful.




This is probably one of my most favourite images of the day. Not planned, just a moment, captured in time for a lasting memory.





This little prince had the cutest little suit that was a couple sizes too big. I guess they only make them so small. Cute little William (the son of the bride and groom) was a gem.



I love fall!



The ring shot.



Tom & Danielle had their reception in an old ice cream parlor in the little town in Deer Lake Park.






I absolutely loved Danielle's wedding dress. It's nice to see something other than the traditional once in a while!

No comments: