silver skies photography

Tuesday

My 2008 road trip vacation

For my vacation this year, I went on a 2 week road trip to Edmonton, Salmon Arm, & Princeton.

This is me dirt biking for the 1st time.

This is a funny sign I saw, and just had to get my photo taken with it.

My friend, Lisa, and I on our hike around Copper Island on Shuswap Lake.




Jack showing off his strength - check out those pipes!

We rode on this Monster Truck at the Princeton Fall Fair. Ever seen a vehicle this large gas up at Chevron?

Kisses for mom at Bromley Rock.

My fabulous & amazing friend, Anita and her boys, Andy and Jack.

Anita sporting her new Nikon D700. Yes, we take our cameras everywhere.



Checking out a deer vertebrae we found on the banks of the Similkameen River.

Sunset on the Similkameen from our back yard.

No comments: