silver skies photography

Wednesday

March 5th - Happy Birthday to me!

Another birthday has come and gone! I loved reading all my birthday greetings on facebook, but one greeting remains very special to me:

Happy Birthday Baby! I love you with all my heart and thank God for bringing you into my life... You have no idea how precious you are to me and you are always there when I need you. Please know that you are cherished by myself and so many others... Happy Birthday Sweetness!
Love your friend and sister in Jesus Christ,
Melissa
xoxo

After I planned Dale & Melissa's going away party, they hijacked their own party and told everyone it was now my birthday party. It started out with dinner at Red Robin's and yes, I stood up on the bench and danced for my dessert while the staff sang to me! Then we went bowling and then watched a movie! It was a great night!

1 comment:

Mary Marantz said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

M:)