silver skies photography

Monday

Trash the Dress - Melissa & Tyrel

I did another TTD shoot with Anita, and we had Melissa and Tyrel - it was like they were just married and we were shooting their formals. They, like Kristie, got pretty cold, and although it was a few degrees warmer for them. But when you are out in the snow with bare arms, it's all the same. Love their dedication to the shoot!





I love this shot.  I had Anita do my shoot here, but it was fall.  I had photos in this exact spot, and it sure looks different.  I love how the same location can look amazing no matter the season!


Love this photo with the branch...


Going in for a snuggle to keep warm.





This is a great shot too - love her eyes...


It started snowing half way through their shoot, and made for some sweet photos!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful Job Eileen! Absolutely stunning:)

jamiedelaine said...

EILEEN! These are GORGEOUS! I love that 2nd one!